Monday, January 11, 2016

Nevada Trip Journal: November 22-Dec 12, 2015 (Part 1)

Nevada Trip Journal: November 22-Dec 12, 2015 (Part 1)

I had hoped to keep this journal up during my trip to Nevada, which started November 13 and is fastly approaching it’s end on December 12, when I will be flying back to Fort Worth.  A monster cold and pure laziness set me back somewhat and I thought about abandoning this trip journal, but I wanted to get pictures to friends and relatives on Facebook, so I will continue it in sections over the next few days, so as to not bore anyone too much. I have really enjoyed my visit and hope to move back to Nevada some time in the next six months, if all works out.  Hold me in your prayers, friends.

November 22-25, 2015 Dan and Robin Barnett’s House, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, Nevada

 

Dan and Robin Barnett’s Home in Incline Village, NV


I always feel welcome at my brother Dan’s home


House across the street from Dan & Robins which they use to house some of the visiting relatives that come for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin