Monday, January 11, 2016

Nevada Trip Journal: November 22-Dec 12, 2015 (Part 2)

Nevada Trip Journal: November 22-Dec 12, 2015 (Part 2)

Nov 26, 2015  Thanksgiving, Dan and Robin Barnett’s House, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, Nevada

Normally, I would have taken more pictures, but I was trying to keep my distance from people so as not to expose them to my cold.  Plus we had two great photographers, Mark a friend of Eric Whitaker and a professional photographer and my nephew Scott.

 

My nephew Scott and his wife, Dharma


An approval from my nephew, Patrick, while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.


Robin, Patrick and my niece Jodi (at computer)

 

Jodi’s husband Dave’s mother and father joined us and helped one of the turkeys.


Dan barbecued his turkey.  Here he shows it to Robin all carved and ready to serve


Nov 27, 2017  Breakfast at Wildflower Restaurant, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, Nevada



The whole breakfast crowd, posing in front of the Wildflower Restaurant, before heading home.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin